Birthday Swag

Yeah, I hit 57 yesterday. Don't need a walker or a cane yet so life is still interesting. Stayed home, ate Cheezer's pizza (always good and from a local pizza shop), drank two of my Valentine's Day beers, a Singha from Thailand and a San Miguel from Mexico. Don't rush out to buy either of these beers, they were ok as in pretty much like the usual watered down taste of a Budweiser.
Watched Zathura on DVD.

The birthday swag was:

PC Game: Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel without a Pulse. You play Stubbs the Zombie. You attack "normal" humans by throwing your rotted off arm, guts and other body parts at them. Once you kill them, you get to eat their brains. Oh come on! You know deep down inside that you are dying to play this game!

2006 Calendars: The Onion and Dave Barry.

Books: Diary by Chuck Palahniuk. He wrote Fight Club (amongst his many works). I've never read Fight Club. I haven't seen the movie, Fight Club. Obviously I lead a sheltered life. Now you know.

Naked Conversations by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel. Scoble and I (along with millions of other people) exchange email on occasion. Although Scoble puts out a great blog, he has no influence at Microsoft to the point where he doesn't even have the authority to steal post-it notes. It's tragic, so I asked for this book in the hope that it would provide a clue as to how he found himself in this predicament, along with possibly an insight as to his obsession with cell phones.

Micro-ISV by Bob Walsh. This looks to be a totally cool book. I am excited to start reading it in the near future.

DVDs: The Terminal. I love Tom Hanks' movies!
Wallace & Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit I love Wallace and Gromit movies too!

No comments: