Marilyn Manson wedding in Vogue magazine

The headline says it all. Buy the March 2006 issue of Vogue for a full color treatment of Manson's marriage to his long time girl friend whatshername. Hey! I might like Manson, but I'm not THAT much of a fan!

Updated March 26 so that the Vogue link goes to the photos. I also meant that I am not a fan that can recall his wife's name, although my 19 year old daughter can. She and I have been to three Marilyn Manson concerts together in the last 3 years. I always get a double take when I wear one of my MM Concert Tour T-shirts out in public. Frankly it never ceases to amaze me as to who will come up and talk to me about MM.

2 comments:

Phillip R Goodman said...

dita von teesse how dare you not know it.

Phillip R Goodman said...

blog owner approval i really really hate that and i can no longer contain my rage i guess my comments won't be put on here prove me wrong.